6 Reasons Why Accountants Use Sage
Accountants, and other finance professionals, have a lot on their plates every day. You meet with clients, confer with staff, and generally make sure that your business is humming along as it should. I’m sure it will come as no surprise when I tell you that we’ve got ways to help you become even more successful!
Among the various business solutions iNSYNQ offers is something called Sage Hosting. We offer it as Sage 50, 100, and 300. Sage was developed about 30 years ago specifically to help accountants do their job better.
Now, Sage has grown along with the customizable options it offers business professionals. If you’d like to save time and money managing your accounting, invoicing, cash flow, inventory, taxes, and a lot of other daily business processes, Sage might just be what you need. Although it’s available as a desktop application, you’ll get even more value from it if you access it via the cloud. Online access allows any authorized employees to manage files from anywhere and at anytime.
• compatible with iOS, Android, Blackberry, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Exchange, and more
• automatic back-up
• amount and currency field lengths can accommodate up to 19 digits
• layouts for financial reports can be customized according to your own unique business needs
• access and organize data for a variety of reports, like profit/loss, top 5 expenses, top 10 customers, etc.
• at-a-glance and real-time data so you know exactly where your inventory sits and what goods are moving
Have questions? Give us a call. We love hearing from you!