7 Reasons Why Cloud Technology Is The Future For SMBs
It can all seem so overwhelming sometimes. Yours is just a small- or medium-sized business. Your just trying to give your customers the best service you can. Yet, the technology around you seems to be allowing those bigger companies to pull further ahead faster.How can you possibly compete?Believe it or not, technology is the key to your empowerment. I know … you’ve heard it before. But, here’s the difference. Where larger companies with greater resources might decide to spend a huge proportion of their budgets on hiring in-house IT personnel, small- to medium-sized businesses can put themselves on even ground with those large companies without that huge budget commitment.The answer is in the cloud.
Cloud technology is just another word for the Internet. It’s the method by which any business – even those on very limited budgets – can have access to the latest technology, like Quickbooks. The cloud is a democratizing game-changer. Yet, a lot of small- to medium-sized businesses still haven’t taken advantage of cloud services to automate and simplify their workflow and offer a better service to their clients.Sometimes the problem is in the language itself. How does cloud technology work and how secure is it? Basically, it works by allowing you online access to any software you need for your business. You don’t need to buy the software and install it on your company computers. You just open an account and have immediate access. All the data you add to your files is immediately encrypted and secured. Because that data is not housed on your company computers, you don’t have to worry about losing it all if your system crashes.
This is how businesses benefit from cloud technology:
No need to hire in-house tech experts to purchase, program, or update computer software.
– Your business can be operated from virtually anywhere.
– Your business data is more secure than when it’s stored on company computers.
– You get the latest in business automation without needing to be a tech expert yourself. All security and tech support is part of the service.
– Save money. Use and pay for only the level of cloud services that you need.
– Use it for accounting, enterprise resource management, customer relationship management, and any other process your business uses.
– You get the latest in server technology, speedy storage, and development tools.
You see where I’m going with this? Cloud technology frees up your time and budget so that you and your employees can focus on serving your customers and growing your business.
Have questions? Give us a call. We love talking with you!